(NEW YORK) — If something goes wrong with your Cheerios, you once again have the right to sue the company that made them.
General Mills over the weekend decided to undo a change in its legal fine print that would’ve meant giving up your right to sue if you “liked” certain Facebook pages or downloaded coupons.
The company said its new legal policy mentioning forced “arbitration” as a way to settle disputes was misunderstood. But General Mills never imagined such a strong reaction and said, “We’re sorry we even started down this path.”
- Jay Oliver Weekdays 6am–9am
- Drew Scott
- Craig J. Ferrantino Financial Weekly Report
- Brian Kilmeade – Kilmeade and Friends Monday-Friday 9am-12pm
- Your Island With Tom Schiliro
- Frank Mackay Weekdays 2pm-3pm
- Sean Hannity Weekdays 3pm–6pm
- WMAP Radio with KC Armstrong
- The Dish On Dogs
- Jim Bohannon Weekdays 11pm-1am
- Christopher Hahn Thursdays 8pm
- Lifestyle Saturdays
- Lifestyle Sundays