(DETROIT) — America’s oldest citizen, Jeralean Talley, turned 115 on Saturday.
Talley is considered a “supercentenarian” by the Gerontology Research Group, which tracks some of the oldest people in the world. She is officially believed to be the second oldest person in the world, after another woman in Japan.
Talley was born in 1899 and says she still is able to care for herself and get around on her own, as long as she has a walker. She lives with her 76-year-old daughter in the same house she has lived in since the 1960s. According to the Detroit Free Press, Talley has been active in her old age, even going fishing on her birthday Saturday, and only gave up bowling at the age of 104.
- Jay Oliver Weekdays 5am–9am
- Brian Kilmeade – Kilmeade and Friends Monday-Friday 9am-12pm
- Bill Powers Local News
- John Gomez Weekdays 12pm–2pm
- Frank Mackay Weekdays 2pm-3pm
- Sean Hannity Weekdays 3pm–6pm
- Mark Levin Weekdays 6pm–9pm
- Jim Bohannon Weekdays 10pm-1am
- John Grayson Weekdays 1am–5am
- Psychic Medium LIVE!
- Standing On Principal
- Keeping The Spirits Alive
- The Cigar Czar
- Christopher Hahn Sunday 6pm-8pm
- Ernie Fazio – Weekends
- Lifestyle Saturdays
- Lifestyle Sundays