1. No purchase necessary.
2. Contests are open to residents of the Long Island Area.
3. If contest winner is under the age of 18 they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to claim their prize.
4. Difficulties with phone lines to enter the contest or getting to the LI News Radio studios to claim the prizes are not the responsibility of LI News Radio.
5. All applicable federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner and therefore you must present a valid Social Security Card before claiming your prize.
6. Employees, associates, interns, other related sponsors of LI News Radio and our parent company, JVC Broadcasting and their immediate families and any employees from other radio stations shall be ineligible to participate in this contest. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
7. Once you have won a contest neither you nor any member of your family or household can win this or another LI News Radio contest for 30 Days.
8. All cash prizes will be awarded in the form of a check that must be picked up at the LI News Radio main office during contest fulfillment hours.
9. There will be no substitution for prizes. Participation in the contest and the prizes awarded are non-transferable. Failure to collect the prize within 30 days constitutes forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of LI News Radio. Another winner will not be selected.
10. By participating in an LI News Radio contest, winners and contestants grant permission to LI News Radio to use their name, photograph, voice and or likeness for advertising and/or publicity purposes without additional consideration.
11. LI News Radio reserves the right to make rule or contest changes without notice at any time. LI News Radio also reserves the right to change the aforementioned contest dates without notice.
12. The decision of the LI News Radio management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decision of the judges and the official rules.
13. If a winner is found in violation of these rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize.
14. LI News Radio, its representatives, agencies and employees are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award and or use of the prize.
15. Failure to observe any of the above rules absolves LI News Radio of any and all liability and no prize awards will be considered for reimbursement.
16. Additional rules may be added for specific contests at the discretion of the station.
17. A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the LI News Radio Main Office 3075 Veterans Memorial Highway , Ronkonkoma NY during regular business hours; Monday – Friday 9am-5pm.
PRIZE PICKUP INFORMATION
Address: 3075 Veterans Memorial Highway - Suite 201
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Prize Fullfillment Days/Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Prize Redemption Expires 30 days from the day you win your prize.
Bring a valid Government issued Photo ID (license, passport).
Prize must be picked up by winner and cannot be mailed.
Winner of Prize is ineligible for 30 days from date prize won.