COLLEGE SUCCESS FOR LESS
Saturdays 12:30PM – 1:00PM
If you’re the parent of a college-bound teen, it’s no wonder why you’re stressed and confused:
* College costs have increased by more than 1,000% in the past 25 years
* Admissions rates at top colleges continue to drop each year
* Colleges market themselves with incessant, aggressive direct mail and email campaigns
* Other parents, family members, misinformed guidance counselors and popular “confidential” websites spew forth myths, urban legends and half-truths
The result: most “Forgotten Middle Class” parents are clueless that they qualify for tuition discounts, and the vast majority of kids are in the dark about how to choose a college strategically, not to mention what it REALLY takes to get in!
Listen to “College Success for Less” each week to achieve clarity and peace of mind about your college plan!
About the hosts of “College Success for Less:”
Pearl Chizner Lockwood is a former Assistant District Attorney, financial aid forms preparation expert, musical theater aficionado and, let’s face it, Andy’s boss. She is a graduate of Cornell University and St. John’s University School of Law, where she met Andy on the first day.
Andy Lockwood is the Number 1 best-selling author of the book, “How to Pay ‘Wholesale’ for College,” an outspoken critic of runaway college costs and the leading expert on negotiation tactics with a college financial aid office. He is a graduate of Wesleyan University (where he sat on the bench for the basketball team) and St. John’s University School of Law, where he amassed $100,000 of student debt and the credit problems and stress that accompanied it.
Together, Pearl and Andy own Lockwood College Consulting, an independent college consulting firm in Syosset, New York. They live with their four, over scheduled children in Glen Head, New York.
More information is available at www.CollegeSuccess4Less.com.. Contact the hosts by:
* Texting your name and email to 631-993-4141
* Calling 631-993-4141; or
* Texting the short code “college411,” your name and email to 58885